Drink Drive Rehabilitation Course Trainer Vacancies
IAM RoadSmart have vacancies for quality trainers to join our expanding team to deliver the Drink Drive Rehabilitation courses.
If you have experience delivering client centred courses in the Driver Training industry, work within the counselling profession, or police, and have any of the following experience and a NVQ level 3 qualification(or above) then we would like to hear from you:
- Ascentis Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Substance Misuse
- Edexcel BTEC Award and Certificate in Working with Substance Misuse at levels 3 and 4
- City & Guilds Award and Certificate in Working with Substance Misuse at levels 3 and 4.
- City and Guilds Community Justice Award in Drug & Alcohol Services
- OU/FDAP Level Three Diploma in Health and Social Care (Alcohol and Substance Misuse Specialism)
We are requiring trainers throughout the UK.
Please use the form below: